Shocking Revelation By Former Pakistan Cricketer Abdul Razzaq About His Marriage

1:36 AM pervez akhtar 0 Comments

Former Pakistani cricketer Abdul Razzaq made a shocking revelation on a television program recently. He revealed about his extramarital affairs one of which lasted for a year and a half.

When the anchor asked him to clarify when he had these affairs, Razzaq braggingly said that he had five to six affairs after he tied a knot to his wife Ayesha. Which means that they were all extramarital affairs.

After India West Indies match during ICC World Cup Razzaq claimed that he can make Indian bowler Hardik Pandya all-rounder.

Razzaq had tweeted, “Today I have been closely observing Hardik Pandya and I see a lot of faults in his body balance while hitting the bowl hard. I observed his footwork as well and I see that has also let him down sometimes.”

“If I can give him coaching, for example in the UAE, I can make him one of the best all-rounders, if not the best. If the BCCI wants to make him a better all-rounder I will always be available,” he added.

The post Shocking Revelation By Former Pakistan Cricketer Abdul Razzaq About His Marriage appeared first on RVCJ Media.



from RVCJ Media https://ift.tt/32y3P55

You Might Also Like

0 comments: