It’s A Diva’s Birthday Today, Madhuri Dixit Turns 52

2:02 AM pervez akhtar 0 Comments

Madhuri Dixit is one of the most beautiful women on this planet. Yes, I said it. I have been dancing to her songs since I was born. With chunni wrapped around my waist, I used to run around singing ek-do-tin, she was an and still is an inspiration for grace and her, of course, her dance.

Madhuri Dixit turns 52 today and we wish her all the happiness in the world. Her career span in Bollywood is now over 35 years and she still has a vivid fan following. Madhuri lived in the US post marriage for nine years and came back to India after that.

Twitter is showering her with love, have a look.

Though her latest movie Kalank did not well in the theatres but did not fail to win our hearts!

The post It’s A Diva’s Birthday Today, Madhuri Dixit Turns 52 appeared first on RVCJ Media.



from RVCJ Media http://bit.ly/2HklynZ

You Might Also Like

0 comments: